WHEN TOMMOROW DOESN'T COME


Often times the words of the song by Mariah Carey n boys to men in the 90s comes to mind....."Sorry i never told you, all i wanted to say and now is too late to hold you, you re so far away..." It reminds me how i hurt thinking of the many things i didn't tell my beloved cousin before i lost her. We are all guilty of taking for granted the people we see everyday, cos the believe is there is always a tomorrow. We will rather, beef, backbite, hurt each other than commend each other. but, my question is, what if tomorrow doesn't come? I think, we should end the cold war, reach out hug our loved ones, tell a pretty lady how good she looks, tell that boy how proud of him you are, tell the woman not to lose hope, tell him he is your hero. So to the fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters,friends, acquaintances, family, or even strangers, say something enriching, you may never know whose life you made a difference in.
Sow good words today, sometimes tomorrow never comes.

DEDICATED TO BUKOLA AROKOYO,I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. REMEMBERED TODAY AND ALWAYS.

TOYIN SETH-OGUNGBEMI
11TH JUNE 2010.

Comments

  1. Life is just a dash between two dates. its important to watch what we sow into those 2 dates.

    May her soul rest in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNNMMMMM...What do I think?...No doubt u amaze me TY...I Love this I must confess!...May God Almighty Cease not to give you the vim & spirit 2 deliver more..more...more & more...

    Now..to this particular write-up...I say Bomb!...U'r absolutely right...Tomorrow may never while waiting to say wat we shulda said...But dont u think, sometimes it seems u may hurt the people u loved so dearly perhaps secretly...to tell them this hidden feelings of yours & for the reason dat u dont want 2 screw things up and lose them forever?...it's just a thought...just trying 2 be sensitive to those whose may not have this courage to open up 2 those they love most as much as we do...one love!....n keep this up TY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO IT AFRAID!!!

An Open Letter To The Girl I Was

...MIRACLE...